New Hampshire organizations provide advocates with information about initiatives taking place on a statewide level.
Explore other advocacy resourses:
- New Futures is a non-profit, non-partisan advocacy organization working to reduce underage alcohol problems and increase access to treatment in New Hampshire. New Futures provides advocacy training to New Hampshire residents three times a year, and tracks legislation related to our issues.
- The New Hampshire Provider Association represents service providers that deal with alcohol and other drugs.
- The New Hampshire Public Health Association tracks legislation related to alcohol and other drugs.
- Granite State Children's Alliance is New Hampshire's network of child advocacy centers.
- Family Support Groups for Substance Use Issues for parents concerned about substance use by their child, teen or young adult
- Life of an Athlete is a comprehensive prevention program for NH schools