Following are media resources such as campaign toolkits and public service announcements for print, radio and TV/Cable that are free for you to use.
Add our logo, drugfreeNH.org, to your web site!
- Speak Up NH! About the way we think and talk about addiction.
- Check the Stats campaign for information about the drug and alcohol problems facing young people and the tools to help keep kids safe.
- Anyone.Anytime. New Hampshire's campaign response to opioid crisis.
- Red Ribbon Week is in October. Download the Red Ribbon Week Guide with some great ideas on how to celebrate it in your area!
- Alcohol Awareness Month in April! Download Alcohol Awareness Month Guide with ideas on how you can celebrate with your neighborhood or community.
- Take it back! Take the Community Alcohol Personality Survey to help identify specific problems with alcohol in your community.
- Download posters, handouts and other materials to promote National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
- Underage Drinking Prevention Video: A new tool raising awareness about how to help prevent underage drinking.
PRINT ADS FOR DISTRIBUTION
- 1.5 by 7 Alcohol Ad
- 1.75 by 2.75 Alcohol Ad
- Friends and Peers Alcohol 8 by 11 Insert
- Encouraging News Alcohol 8 by 11 Insert
- Underage Drinking Alcohol Ad 8 by 9.5 Insert
- The Teen Brain Alcohol Ad 7 by 8
- Peer Pressure Alcohol 6.75x7 Ad
Radio Ads For Distribution